Associate Director/Director Clinical Operations
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + LTI
We are currently partnered with a Reproductive Pharmaceutical company that is seeking a skilled Associate Director or Director of Clinical Operations to join their growing team. Understanding the need for work life balance, this position is offered fully remote. The Associate Director/Director Clinical Operations reports into the Executive Director Clinical Operations and sits within the Clinical Development group.
The Associate Director/Director Clinical Operations will be responsible for:
· Establishing & maintaining operational excellence.
· Developing and updating Standard Operating Procedures for the department.
· They will be the Operational Lead for one or more assigned therapeutic programs, providing strategic leadership and insight.
· This will require cross communication with varying stakeholders and teams to ensure timeline adherence and assessing needs for the trials.
· Implement risk management plans with clinical trial team.
· Vendor and CRO oversight with ongoing proactive communication to address any issues that arise.
· Maintain GCP and ICH guidelines and understanding of regulatory guidelines.
· Lead Inspection Readiness activities and serve as Clinical Trial SME for any audits or inspections.
· Participate in selection of vendors and outsourcing activities.
· Manage budget proposals.
· Spearhead process improvement while collaborating with cross functional team leaders
· Minimum Bachelor's Degree or minimum 10 years experience.
· Minimum 6 years Clinical Trial experience.
· 3 Years of Management experience.
Sound like your next position?
Apply Now or drop me an email at email@example.com or call (929)242-9767!