Brand Manager, UK
SciPro have exclusively partnered with a rare disease biotech company who are actively seeking an Brand Manager to join their team in the UK. The company have ambitious growth plans as they look to expand across EU markets following the successful launch of their innovative product. The role works closely with the Commercial Director of the UK and will be responsible for driving the successful implementation of the marketing plan for the region as well as taking an active part in developing and innovating the strategy. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business in growth mode, bringing with it the chance to impact your own career whilst delivering innovative therapies to patients with rare and serious diseases.
- Develop and implement brand plan across the UK
- Manage external agencies to ensure business objectives are met
- Work cross-functionally in a close knit team
- Understanding KOL needs and working closely with the field team to ensure key relationships are progressed
- Experience of brand management (rare disease preferred)
- Ability to work autonomously and manage external relationships
- Can-do attitude with motivation to work in a fast-paced environment
- Digital marketing experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated CV and contact details.