Scipro are proud to be partnered with with a clinical stage Biopharmaceutical organisation who are developing a new class of immunotherapeutics.
Located in Austria's capital, we are looking for a Director of Translational Immunology to head up a newly created department and hit the ground running through sharing my clients vales and continue driving their complex pipeline of products. Not only will you be responsible for a team of highly motivated Scientists and Lab Techs, you will have strategy and vision responsibilities engaging directly with both internal and external stakeholders on a global scale.
Reporting directly into the VP Preclinical and Translational Research, you will have autonomy over team management, external relationships and the strategy and pipeline of the team itself.
The ideal candidate:
- MD or PhD in relevant discipline.
- Extensive experience working with immunology or cancer immunotherapy.
- Working knowledge of T-Cell analysis and assay analysis.
- Prior management experience for a team of >5.
- Newly created position in a new department giving you autonomy in making the role your own.
- Shaping and driving a successful team.
- Make a key impact through strategic and visionary input across a global scale.