Embedded Software Developer C++ (m/f/x) | Munich/Augsburg | MedTech
In this position you will be responsible for developing embedded software for complex systems.
You can be a great asset to this medical technology company, that works together to improve patient care.
These tasks are waiting for you:
- Development of complex embedded software systems
- Creation and integration of high-quality software components that can save lives
- Bringing new ideas and past experiences to our team
- Work with the customized embedded Linux
This completes your profile:
- Strong experience in programming in C++ and at least one more programming language
- You know Linux (or MacOs) by heart
- Profound knowledge with Git, CMake, Docker
- Boost and/or Qt are familiar to you
- Good knowledge in German and fluent English in speaking and writing
About our client:
Our client is a leading German medical technology manufacturer that creates advanced medical devices and solutions for emergency and intensive care medicine. Their products are known for their reliability and innovation, and their team of experts includes engineers, scientists, and medical professionals who work together to design and develop new technologies. They are committed to improving the quality of patient care and are always looking for ways to innovate and improve their products.