I am partnered with an Oxford based Biotech who are pioneers in the Tumour Immunotherapy field. Part of a larger ecosystem of Biotechs, my client works collaboratively with scientists globally, in addition to CRO's and academic institutes.
Sat within the immuno-oncology space, they are disrupting the market with their niche and immediate approach in targeting tumour cells directly rather than the traditional method of aiming on the immune system. This dynamic edge allows them to be forefront in the market and secure multiple capital injections through successful funding rounds.
They are expanding their R&D facilities extensively, seeking top tier Bioinformaticians across a variety of levels of seniority as they head into clinical trials this year, bringing an abundance of key technical skills.
You will be responsible for establishing and delivering innovative data analysis strategies to provide impactful support to the ongoing clinical trial programs. You will be responsible for defining data analysis objectives in line with strategy and conducting analysis of diverse omics clinical data sets. You will also be responsible for the supervision and guidance of junior team members.
The ideal candidate:
- PhD in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology or equivalent.
- Academic or industrial experience within the Drug Discovery/ Development space.
- Extensive analysis experience , including but not limited to, NGS, RNAseq, Machine Learning and Single Cell.
- Fluency in Python or R.
- Opportunity to take on a technical lead position with the scope of management.
- Autonomy across multiple projects and scientific disciplines.
- Take a Biotech through clinical trial.