Manager Quality Assurance (m/f/x) | Munich | Pharma
What will your tasks as "Manager Quality Assurance (m/f/x)" be?
- Maintain the quality management system
- Preparation and maintenance of the quality manual
- Self-inspections in all QM-relevant functional areas
- Review and approval of release-relevant changes, deviations and CAPAs
- Appropriate education and training programs for the employees of the GDP- and QMS-relevant functional departments according to their functions described in the individual job description.
- Preparation and coordination of authority audits/customer audits
- Coordination and immediate implementation of recall actions for the products
- Management of product quality complaints
- Implementation and maintenance of relevant quality agreements
- Preparation and support of the release process (by the QP) by reviewing the relevant documents (batch record review)
Your requirements as "Manager Quality Assurance (m/f/x)"?
- University degree in a life-sciences field or work relevant experience
- Several years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a focus on Quality Management / QA
- In depth knowledge of manufacturing of medicinal products
- Broad understanding of the drug development process and regulatory environment and experience with implementing QMS and processes in a regulatory environment
- Experience in a MATRIX organization would be a plus
- Business fluency in German and English (oral and written)
- Please send me your CV to my email: email@example.com
My contact details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0049 (0) 89/210 93938 (direct dial)
I look forward to your application!