SciPro has been retained on a Principal Scientist/Associate Director of Process & Analytical Development with an extremely well-funded Cell Therapy biotech that recently secured over 200MM in funding. Despite being a young company, the company has their leading candidate in the clinic with over 5 more expected to enter the clinic in the next year. They recently brought on a Head of their PD & AD group which has led to further growth of the team.
As the Principal Scientist/Associate Director of Analytical Development, you will be reporting into the Head of the group and be responsible for building the teams from scratch, developing novel Cell Tx manufacturing processes, engaging in critical strategic discussions with key stakeholders, and driving forward Cell Therapy programs from research stages through commercial.
· PhD in life sciences related discipline (Immunology is preferred)
· Over 3 years of experience working within Drug Product Development and/or Analytical Development
· Candidate must be coming from a Large Molecule background with at least 2 years of Cell Therapy experience
· SME in Process Characterization, Process Optimization, Validation, and Tech Transfer
· Track record of leading Cell Therapy programs from research to the clinic and through development
· Innovative thinker and leader that has a track record of cultivating and maintaining a conducive work environment