Process Expert DSP (m/f/x) | Munich | Pharma
In this role, you will be a key member of the very new BioDS project team and a key driver in the workstream process DSP. You will be closely working with the engineering company responsible for process design and in all project phases from basic design, detail design into construction and commissioning. Essential duties include draft and timely review of documents such as URS, DS, HDS, timelines to ensure best possible floor planning.
There is a high chance that this role will develop into a Head of USP/DSP position.
What will your tasks as "Process Expert DSP (m/f/x)" be?
- The incumbent closely works with the engineering company responsible for the process design and is the direct contact for all project phases from basic design, detail design into construction and commissioning with the OQ being the expected final project phase
- Essential duties include draft and timely review of documents provided by the engineering contractor such as URS, FS, HDS, timelines, cost estimates,...for factual correctness and suitability for the project. In addition, the process expert DSP will also work closely with the Head of USP and Head of DSP to ensure best possible floor planning, process and material flow for manufacturability as well as training of future operators and preparation for PQ
- Close cooperation with DSJ is required to align and drive decisions on process equipment, tech transfer topics as well as knowledge exchange for future projects
Your requirements as a "Process Expert DSP (m/f/x)"?
- D. or master's degree in Life Sciences (e.g., Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry or related field)
- Significant professional experience (minimum 5 years) in biotech projects for mammalian cell culture USP and DSP processes, ideally working directly with single-use equipment
- Knowledge in MS Office suite, particularly MS Project
- Fluency in English, German mandatory
- High attention to detail and very good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Information about our client:
The company is one of the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world and operates in 16 European countries. With over 15,000 employees in 20 countries, the company develops and markets innovative medicines for patients in the field of hypertension, thrombotic diseases and in the field of oncology.
Are you interested in this position? Then you should apply now! If you would like to receive further or alternative positions, I would also be happy to receive your application!
I look forward to your application!