Project Manager Business Development (m/f/x) | Frankfurt area | Pharma
In this newly created position you will be mainly responsible for project planning, management and coordination and implementation of transfer projects for new products. With your broad understanding of high-quality requirements in the pharmaceutical industry and GMP knowledge you act as internal and external project lead and direct contact person for customers in new and ongoing projects.
What will your tasks as "Project Manager Business Development (m/f/x)" be?
- Project planning, management, coordination, and implementation of transfer projects for new products
- Support of new customers and their projects with interdepartmental coordination of project processes up to the establishment as a routine product
- Technical leadership of interdepartmental project teams within the framework of transfer projects
- Preparation of quotations for new projects
- Internal and external project lead, direct contact person for customers in ongoing projects
- Analysis, documentation, evaluation of project risks and derivation of control measures
- Preparation and follow-up of project meetings, customer appointments, trade fairs and conferences
Your requirements as "Project Manager Business Development (m/f/x)"?
- Degree in natural sciences (chemistry, pharmacy, life sciences) or equivalent experience
- Several years of job-relevant professional experience
- Experience as a project manager and awareness of the high-quality requirements in the pharmaceutical industry
- Very good knowledge of GMP
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Confident handling of MS-Office
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Solution-oriented approach and high degree of personal responsibility
I look forward to your application!