Regulatory Affairs Manager - Project management (m/f/x) | Baden- Württemberg | Pharma
Our client, a gastroenterology company, provides patients, physicians and partners with affected inflammatory diseases and metabolic problems. In 65 countries, the preparations are near to those involved and the company is committed to further global presence and availability of the products based on continuity.
What will your tasks as Regulatory Affairs Manager - Project Management be?
- Project acquisition and updating in the project management software, preparation of status reports.
- Evaluation of new regulatory requirements
- Strategic planning of global regulatory activities
- Involvement in the budget, settlement, and reporting process
- Administration of the marketing authorisation contracts
- Degree in pharmacy, chemistry, biology, biochemistry
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of drug registration, ideally RA Project management
- Experience with common IT systems
Essential knowledge & skills:
- Networked mindset, problem solving oriented
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and German
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Enthusiasm for new topics and challenges
What does the position of Regulatory Affairs Manager - Project Management offer you?
- Salary: base salary depending on individual experience
- Type of contract: unlimited
- Holiday: 30 days / year
- Working hours: 40 hours / week
- Benefits: International and growing family business with short decision-making processes, new work, flexible working hours and mobile working
- Access: Very good public transport connections
- Home office: currently 2-3 days/week possible
- Start date: At the next available date
My contact details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0049 (0) 89/26 20 09 25 (direct dial)
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Marlene_Inderhees/cv
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marlene-inderhees-376a7a16b/
I look forward to your application!