Senior Medical Advisor (m/f/x) | Hamburg | Pharma
Would you like to support and expand the new unit of the company in the area of rare disease? Are you ambitious to think outside the box and contribute your own creativity?
What will your tasks as Senior Medical Advisor be?
- medical-scientific supervision of assigned products
- development and implementation of the medical strategy in the cross-functional team, as well as the preparation and implementation of the medical activity plan
- Preparation of medical product information and medical-scientific texts (second level requests, statements, indication and information texts, publications, etc.)
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with relevant opinion leaders and networking (including independent planning, participation and follow-up of advisory boards, steering meetings, etc.)
- Conception and organisation of medical scientific education events ( Symposia, Flagship-Events, RT etc.)
- Collaborating with product management in the development of promotional and information materials
- Creating and implementing medical-pharmaceutical internal and external training courses
What does the position offer you?
- Type of contract: unlimited + full time
- Vacation: 30 days / year
- Working hours: 37.5 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Location: Hamburg (2-3 Day Home office)
- Degree in medicine, pharmacy, or natural sciences
- Several years of experience as Medical Advisor or MSL Manager in Biotech or Pharma
- Experience in rare disease, urology, or nephrology
- Presentation skills, including ability to network and participate in a scientific dialogue with KOL
- Critical thinking ability and open to support more than one indication, product or therapeutic area
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German
Information about our client:
Our client is one of the few medium-sized, family-owned German pharmaceutical companies. They develop, produce, and commercialise medicinal products at the site, primarily for the European market. Furthermore, they focus on rare diseases as well as epilepsy and Parkinson's disease.
My contact details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0049 (0) 89/26 20 09 25 (direct dial)
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Marlene_Inderhees/cv
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marlene-inderhees-376a7a16b/
I look forward to your application!