SciPro has recently partnered with an industry leading pharmaceutical company who, due to massive growth, is seeking to bring an experienced Medical Director on to their team! You would have the opportunity to act as a Clinical Development Lead and Physician Responsible on clinical trial programs within clinical development for drugs to treat COVID, emerging, or respiratory viruses. As Clinical Development Lead, you will be accountable for the design, conduct, evaluation, close-out and reporting of clinical trials for the assigned molecules /products. Other responsibilities include:
• Works closely with cross-functional leaders and teams to develop, implement and oversee the clinical development strategy for the assigned molecules / products.
• Routinely represents the assigned molecules / products in cross-functional steering and /or governance committees.
• Lead the development of the Target Product Profile and Clinical Development Plan for assigned molecules / products.
• Lead the Global Development Team for assigned molecules; providing scientific and clinical guidance to cross-functional teams and colleagues to meet clinical development project deliverables and timelines.
• Act as a core team member on the Program Strategy Team, which is responsible for the full lifecycle management of the assigned products.
• MD or PharmD REQUIRED with 4-6 years experience within the pharmaceuticals or biotech industry.
• Background in Infectious Disease, Rare Disease, Immunology, or Virology
• Board certification preferred not required
• Multiple years' managing direct reports preferred not required