Senior Principal System Engineer (m/f/x) | Munich | IVD / MedTech
As the Senior Principal Systems Engineer, you are responsible for the strategic and operational leadership of the systems engineering team automation of our Munich IVD client in Munich. The position is globally oriented and works across multiple development disciplines and geographic locations.
This position will direct and control the systems engineering for the automation product line. It oversees the design, development, and verification at a system level, overseeing the interaction between hardware, software, and service to ensure the timely completion of the products and an excellent interaction of different modules and layers within the automation system. The incumbent participates in multifunctional project teams, directs the resolution of complex business problems, and develops and maintains strong collaborative partnerships with all engineering disciplines including outside partners. Ensures all cFDA, ISO, and related regulatory requirements are consistently met and have a considerable long-term impact on the organization's policies and procedures.
What will your tasks as "Senior Principal System Engineer" (m/f/x)" be?
- Represents the high-performing systems engineering team in Munich and cooperates closely with the Shenzhen team
- Directs and oversees the system development automation, participates in strategic and tactical planning processes, and ensures the quality and reliability of our product line
- Collaborates across the organization at all levels, across functional groups and geographical locations regularly interacts with senior management on functional issues
Your requirements as "Senior Principal System Engineer"(m/f/x)"?
- Master's degree in systems engineering or adjacent disciplines
- 8+years of experience in complex systems development, ideally in the diagnostic or medical industry
- Demonstrated track record of developing organizational capability: personally accountable and takes ownership
- Possess the skills, experience, and know-how to align systems engineering at multiple locations to create an organizational environment that supports automation development worldwide
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of systems engineering, characterizing key performance indicators for system functionality and key reliability indicators
- Possess a good knowledge of surrounding areas including Q&RA, electrical engineering, and software deployment
- Global experience leading and/or participating in cross-functional teams
Information about our client:
Our client is mainly engaged in product R&D and services of in vitro diagnostic (IVD), biological therapy, and precise diagnosis and treatment. We are committed to innovation in biotechnology and now building an R&D Center of excellence in the Munich area focusing on innovative science, to meet the future needs of novel diagnostics and therapeutics.
I look forward to your application!