SR Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/f/d) | Medical Devices | München
In this position you will be mainly responsible for managing regulatory aspects of medical devices, focusing on compliance, regulations and published guidance documents. Furthermore, you will coordinate and manage translations and approvals by local regulatory experts and work as part of projects teams in order to create launch materials for new products and indications.
What are your tasks as "SR Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/f/x)"?
- Provide leadership for and manage regulatory aspects of medical devices, focusing on compliance of medical device materials with laws, regulations and published guidance documents
- Coordinate and manage translations and approvals by local regulatory experts
- Manage regulatory aspects of submissions and communications with health authorities, including promotional materials
- Risk management
What does the position offer to you?
- Exciting projects & personal development
- Flexible work hours
- Pension plan and childcare
- 30 vacation days & 6 additional compensation days
What requirements do you need for "SR Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/f/x)"?
- Bachelor's degree in scientific or health discipline, preferably M.S. or higher
- At least 6 years of medical technology industry experience
- Food Law & Regulatory Affairs knowledge
- Confidence and the capacity to influence key stakeholders
- Excellent language skills in English (written and spoken)
About the client?
Our client an independent, family-owned company, and a market leader across multiple medical devices areas. Based on over 80 years of experience, they are a global leader in innovations and achievement of client needs.
Are you interested in such company? Then you should apply now! If you would like to receive Information, I would be happy to let you more about it and other opportunities:
Contact for application:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +49 (0)89 / 26200311