(SR) Technischer Redakteur (m/f/d)
In this position you will be mainly responsible manage the entire development process of technical documentations, research of product information and be in constant contact with developers.
What are your tasks as "Technischer Redakteur" (m/f/x)"?
- create technical documentation, technical descriptions, internal and external information documents and catalogues as well as operating instructions in accordance with applicable standards and the Directive
- prepare the product information in close cooperation with the specialist departments and structure it clearly and concisely
- Carrying out translation projects for our product documentation and software interfaces in cooperation with our external service providers
- Quality assurance of our product documentation and training documents
- Support in the standardisation of our documents as well as the maintenance and further development of the editorial thread
- You will lead responsibilities in interdisciplinary projects
What does the position offer to you?
- Exciting projects & personal development
- Home office 3 days per week
- Flexible work hours
- Pension plan and childcare
- Modern working environment
What requirements do you need for "Technischer Redakteur (m/f/x)"?
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or health discipline, preferably M.S. or higher
- At least 3 year's experience in the Technischer Redakteur field
- Experience in medical devices (class I-II) and with the health authorities at national and international level
- Experience with SCHEMA ST4 and SAP
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work independently on projects
- Excellent language skills in German and English (written and spoken)
About the client?
Our client is a strong, established business and a global market leader in the Medical Device area for more than 100 years. In addition to innovative products and tailored solutions, they also offer comprehensive services for users, medical professionals, and distribution partners.
Are you interested in such company? Then you should apply now! If you would like to receive Information, I would be happy to let you more about it and other opportunities:
Contact for application:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +49 (0)89 / 26200311
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marianna-furchÃ¬-90872750/