System engineer NMR (m/f/x) | Ulm |
Our client is an innovative quantum technology start-up that was spun off from the University of Ulm and is backed by tier-1 investors from Silicon Valley and Europe.
The company also created a site business which is in early development phase. For this new product they are looking for an experienced system engineer (m/f/d) that will lead the system design of an NMR polarize.
Did that get you excited?
What will your tasks as an "System Engineer" (m/f/x)" be?
- Interdisciplinary coordination with mechanics, electronics, software, and researchers
- Identify user and system requirements use them as a basis for project definition
- Work with scientists on existing and new setups and devices to identify future
- Coordinate contribution of other engineers for the NMR program
- Contribute to expert knowledge within the engineering team (based on specific expertise)
Your requirements as an "System Engineer (m/f/x)"?
- Solid Engineering background (master's degree in engineering, 3+ years' experience)
- Hands on person, needs to like lab work
- Strong system level understanding
- Experience with fluid handling systems
- System Engineering experience of minimum 2 years
Information about our client:
The mission of our client is to leverage their unique know-how and IP in quantum technologies to become a front-runner in the development and commercialization of novel medical imaging modalities. This technology will advance the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and neurological disorders.