Vice President Clinical Operations
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + LTI
A Leading Biopharmaceutical Conglomerate is looking to make a key hire of a Vice President of Clinical Operations to lead their Clinical Trial Strategy and we are partnered with them to help find the perfect professional to guide their team. Being a high level position such as this, the Vice President Clinical Operations reports directly into the Chief Medical Officer and Heads up the Clinical Operations group.
The Vice President Clinical Operations will be responsible for:
· Leading Clinical Operations team providing Leadership and Oversight, while developing Strategy with other stakeholders.
· Establishing & maintaining Operational Excellence and building a team based off it.
· Developing and updating Standard Operating Procedures for the department.
· Providing guidance in a matrix environment with multiple Programs being run.
· Planning and oversight of Clinical Trials, including bidding on CROS & budget allocation.
· Cross functional communication with other department leaders and vendor leaders.
· Implement risk management plans with clinical trial team.
· Vendor and CRO oversight with ongoing proactive communication to address any issues that arise.
· Forecasting and annual cost target oversight for all Clinical Trials.
· Hiring and developing key members of the Clinical Operations group.
· Minimum Bachelor's Degree.
· Minimum 12+ Years Pharmaceutical Clinical Trial Management experience.
Sound like your next position?
Apply Now or drop me an email at email@example.com or call (929)242-9767!