SciPro are partnered exclusively with a Global Biotech embarking on a biological revolution to lead in the next generation of RNA technologies, working right at the interface of Chemistry, Biology and Artificial Intelligence.
They are currently looking for a highly senior individual to take ownership and lead the Cambridge-based function, with a key focus on Platform Technologies. The Cambridge site is a key part of their global Platform Integration, which will see you working closely with the US and beyond.
With recent major equity funding from multiple investors, a large percentage of this injection is funnelling into the Cambridge hub, which is the largest site across the organisation. As a result of this funding, their pipeline is looking to expand tremendously in 2023, with emphasis around platform development.
The ideal candidate:
- PhD ideally in Nucleic Acid Chemistry or Molecular biology with a strong background in RNA biology.
- Extensive exposure to technological platform development from creation to a technological product.
- 5+ year's relevant industry experience.
- Great opportunity in autonomy with a genuine chance to shape a progressive Biotech.
- Make a key impact through strategic and visionary input across a global scale.