Are you passionate about the future of pathology and its role in diagnosing and supporting patients? With the ever increasing need for Pathology services across the UK only exasperated by the pandemic and limitation of current resources, a unique digital health company has positioned itself to tackle the problems that come from data sharing, collaboration and training for the future.
Hailing originally from the Nordics they launched its first UK offering with the goal to supporting the NHS and UK Health systems train, support and collaborate across Pathologists and Imaging Specialists to increase capacity and research outcomes.
The company is looking to hire an Account Manager responsible for promoting the company from existing customers to new clients fostering further growth in the UK. Working directly for the UK and Ireland Managing Director you will be responsible for business development opportunities targeting Universities, Hospitals and CROs. This role would suit an experienced sales professional looking to effect ground routes change and be involved from ground up in this new scale up opportunity.
The company is going through a period of expansion recruiting heavily in all areas of the business, but this is the first commercial hire in the UK making it a great opportunity for senior progression in the future.
The role would be responsible for:
- Opportunity creation, introducing the business and its capabilities to new customers
- Manage the commercial life cycle from meetings to contract before engaging with the applications team for management.
- Support the growth of existing accounts under the support of the UK MD
- Provide feedback from customers on the product when opportunities to change the software is provided
- Support the growth of the software monitoring usage and successes within the client base.
- Provide demos both in person and virtually to clinicians and perspective customers.
- Partake in industry conferences
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous commercial experience working with radiologists, medical imaging sales or health care.
- Not phased by hard work and thrives in rewarding collaborative environments
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer engagement, understanding customer needs and maximising opportunities.
- Excited to join a new venture bringing a new venture across all pathology customers in the UK
If you are interested in the position please contact John Morkus for further information!