SciPro are working exclusively with Analysis Group, one of the largest international economics consulting firms with over 1000 professionals across 14 offices globally. They are looking for 2 x Associates within the Health Care sector to work on complex business problems within a collaborative environment, working on numerous projects at any one time.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing, designing, and conducting research studies to address client's needs.
- Performing both quantitative and qualitative research.
- Performing analyses and presenting findings.
- Preparing project deliverables and publications in peer-reviewed literature.
- Collaborating on authorship of research publications.
The ideal candidate:
- A master's degree in Biostatistics, Environmental Health, Epidemiology, Health Economics, Health Policy, Mathematics, Public Health, Statistics, or related quantitative disciplines plus 4 year's experience, or PhD plus one year's experience.
- Passion for using data and analytics to solve the economics and business challenges our clients face within the life sciences industry.
- Expertise in areas such as health economics, biostatistics, epidemiology, statistics, sociology, demography, or related fields.
- Track record of applying quantitative methods to real-world research problems, preferably in health care research.
- Proficiency in at least one statistical programming language (e.g. SAS, Stata, S-Plus, R) is preferred.
- Passionate about working within a progressive and academically orientated work environment.
- Keen on working as part of a successful team and collaborate across diverse areas of expertise.
- Competitive package.