EU QPPV/ Stufenplanbeauftragter (m/w/d) | Freiburg | Pharma
Our client is a medium sized pharmaceutical company specialising in clinical and pharmaceutical development, regulatory affairs, and market access. The company, located near Freiburg and founded in 1994, is representative in more than 90 other continents worldwide.
What will your tasks as EU QPPV be?
- Collaborate independently with clients to provide the best possible PV service, at local German or EU level, at global level.
- Establish, optimise and/or maintain clients' pharmacovigilance system.
- Pharmacovigilance contact point for the competent authorities and the EMA
- Taking over the function of EU QPPV / Stepwise Plan Officer (m/f/d)
- Involvement in the preparation of regulatory actions in response to emerging safety concerns (e.g. variations, emergency safety restrictions and communication with patients and healthcare professionals)
- Routine PV tasks, incl. risk assessment of product portfolios at customers' sites
Your requirements as "EU QPPV"?
- Degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, or natural sciences, or apprenticeship as life science
- 5 years of experience in pharmacovigilance
- Strong knowledge of internationals, European and local PV laws
- Willingness to work with clients at different levels of PV consulting
- Ability to understand complex matters with a continuous focus on improvement
- Consistent attention to details
- German and English: fluent in spoken and written
They will offer you?
- Type of contract: unlimited full-time
- Holiday: 30 days / year + extra holiday
- Working hours: 40 hours / week
- Access: On-site parking and very good public transport connections public transport
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Homeoffice: Up to 40-60% Remote
My contact details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0049 (0) 89/26 20 09 25 (direct dial)
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Marlene_Inderhees/cv
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marlene-inderhees-376a7a16b/
Are you interested in this position? Then you should apply now! If you would like to receive further or alternative positions, I would also be happy to receive your application!
I look forward to your application!