SciPro is partnering with an international laboratory equipment supplier. This company provides bioprocessing equipment to many pharma companies enabling the manufacture of medicines and vaccines. Their goal is to accelerate developments in the biopharmaceutical sector so that novel treatments can be developed more quickly and effectively based on scientific discoveries. With a $2 billion turnover in H1, an EBITDA of almost $700 Million and an increase of 15% in their share price, this fast-growing company is looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team.
This position would ideally suit a professional with experience in technical support of laboratory equipment who is looking to join a safe and stable company with extensive capability for progression. This organisation provides expert and manager career routes, as well as seminars and training sessions for international career growth. They have an open, highly collaborative culture that values teamwork, working together as equals, and worldwide cooperation. They offered a working from home at many sites model enabling a work-life balance. Every five years, our client expect to double its sales revenue.
What are the responsibilities?
- Offering assistance and support to clients during field trips
- Managing on site installation, repair, maintenance and calibration tasks
- Quickly identifying mistakes or technical issues, choosing and implementing best practise solutions
- Working together with the technical team and sharing knowledge throughout the company
- Recognising client needs and providing pertinent recommendations
What are the requirements?
- Completed a technical training in electrical, electronics, mechatronics or comparable field
- Relevant professional experience in a field service or technical support position
- Working knowledge of centrifuges, water purification systems, and other laboratory apparatus is preferred
- The capacity to independently troubleshoot, test, repair, and maintain technological equipment
This position is based in Wales and is looking to pay up to £30,000 (depending on experience) with bonus and benefits of joining a multinational company.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, click to apply!