Head of Production (m/f/x) | Pharma
In this position you will be responsible for monitoring the manufacturing process with regard to production and packaging in terms of quality (according to AMBO). You will ensure that medical products and food supplements are manufactured in accordance with the legal framework and the relevant instructions. In addition, you monitor the GMP compliant production process and optimize it.
What are your tasks as a "Head of Production (m/f/x)"?
- Approval of manufacturing instructions and protocols for the production processes to ensure smooth operations
- Coordination of required validations and qualifications as well as regular training of all persons involved in the production process.
- Creation, review, and approval of SOP's
- You will oversee the production capacity and thus take care of quality and on-time processing of production orders
What requirements do you need to be a "Head of Production (m/f/x)"?
- Completed studies in life sciences (e.g. biology, pharmacy, chemistry, etc.)
- Several years of experience in Production or Quality in a GMP environment
- Proficiency in German and English
- Strong leadership skills and emotional intelligence
Information about our client:
Founded over 150 years ago, our client has grown into a leading global consumer goods company with a portfolio that includes some of the most trusted brands on the market. The company's product portfolio includes more than 60 individual brands, one of which is Personal Health Care, where this position will be located. The client operates in more than 100 countries worldwide and employs nearly 100,000 people.