Around 50,000 women in France are diagnosed with Breast Cancer each year. Unfortunately, this is the most common type of cancer amongst women. What is crucial to the treatment of these cases is how early the cancer is detected. Those cases that are detected have a significantly improved survival rate.
AI can be used to help in the early detection of Breast Cancer. There is an amazing opportunity to make a real impact as Web Developer in a project to push the boundaries of what is possible and help save lives. Working to harness the power of AI by using data types unique to this project, you will be joining an incredibly exciting company in Nantes.
As the Web Developer you will utilising Java and the Spring Framework to help in the building and development of the platform for which the AI and medical device is accessed. Reporting to the CTO you will have a great opportunity to be developed by incredibly impressive and experienced leaders in this space.
To have the right requirements for this role you will have the following:
- 2-5 years experience using Java and Spring Frameworks (ideally Boot) in a professional environment
- Ability to work autonomously and solve problems
- Knowledge of Maven, MongoDB and Spring Framework
- Have experience or interest working in an image based product
- Technical English language skills