SciPro are working with a leading biopharmaceutical company who have recently launched a new, innovative product in France. The company have a very strong pipeline across several therapy areas including rare disease from late-stage discovery to commercialisation. Due to the success of their recent launch, the company are looking for a Key Account Manager to engage with relevant stakeholders to deliver life changing products to patients with serious conditions.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing the business plan within your territory to deliver products to the right patients.
- Identify KOLs and develop long-lasting relationships with them.
- Understanding and delivering key data to clinicians using the right resources
- Working cross-functionally to develop and implement projects across the territory to meet business needs.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have previous respiratory experience.
- Previous sales experience in medical devices and pharmaceutical products.
- Experience in rare diseases.
- Innovative thinker to develop, implement and adapt projects to meet strategic needs.
- Experience of managing key accounts.
- Opportunity to make a difference to patients with serious unmet medical need.
- Opportunity to join a leader in the market and work with their new first in class product in Europe.
- Opportunity to develop and execute business plans, taking full accountability of your territory to build key accounts within the organisation.