Regulatory Affairs Manager - UK
A specialist, international Pharmaceutical company is actively seeking a Regulatory Affairs Manager due to their successful company growth and dedication to innovate new products. The role reports directly to the Head of Regulatory Affairs and is responsible for the regulatory activities that support the delivery of the company's strategic plans. This is an excellent opportunity to work across a number of product ranges in a growing company that is expanding globally.
- Liaise directly with Regulatory Authorities across different markets internationally
- Supporting the Head of Regulatory Affairs in dossier compilation, variations and paediatric investigation plans
- Being adaptable to varying project demands as the company grows, showing a willingness to expand experience
- Engaging with stakeholders of all levels
- Experience of centralised and/or decentralised procedures
- Experience in paediatric applications
- Ability to work autonomously using own initiative
- Experienced in negotiating with regulatory agencies
- Ability to drive continuous improvement to increase efficiency across the business
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated CV and contact details.