Senior Manager, Marketing
SciPro are currently working with an innovative pharmaceutical company who are looking to launch their business in Europe. They are well established within the US and are set to disrupt the non-opioid pain management space. The company pride themselves on being the leader in advancing regenerative solutions and their unwavering commitment to patients.
They are looking for a Senior Manager of Marketing to come in and lead on commercial activities of their two brands as well as develop and manage their speaker bureau across their launch countries in Europe. The role requires an entrepreneurial mindset with an opportunity to hit the ground running and really impact the future of the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing key market trends in the pain management space
- Develop strategic and tactical brand plans
- Plan and execute speaker bureau across launch countries in Europe
- Establish performance metrics and identify areas of growth
The ideal candidate:
- Will have an understanding of marketing regulations across European countries
- Experience of organizing international speaker meetings
- Ability to work autonomously whilst demonstrating an entrepreneurial mindset to impact business growth
- Progression opportunities as the company grows
- Skills gained whilst working in a company as they launch in Europe
- Competitive salary
If you would like to hear more, please send your CV to Laura Hulley at firstname.lastname@example.org.