SciPro are currently working with an innovative and dynamic organisation who develop diagnostic solutions for pathogens, including Covid-19, TB, and diseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. They are looking for a Senior Manufacturing Scientist to take on a leadership role within the Cambridge laboratory to contribute to the production of IVD products. This is a great opportunity for a scientist working within production or manufacturing to adopt additional responsibility.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the development, maintenance, and compliance of their manufacturing process.
- Contribute to the daily operation of the laboratory and manufacturing facility including audits and equipment performance.
- Train and guide junior members of staff within the facility.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 18 month's experience hands on laboratory experience.
- CAPA resolution experience.
- SOP writing experience.
- Experience of leading/ training junior members.
- Keen to work cross-functionally across a wider team.
- Passionate about taking on additional responsibility within the manufacturing of a product from raw material to the finished product.
- Competitive package.