Regulatory Affairs Manager - MDR (m/f/x) | Medical Devices | NRW
In this position you will be mainly responsible for managing regulatory aspects of medical devices, focusing on compliance, regulations, and published guidance documents. Furthermore, you will coordinate and manage translations and approvals by local regulatory experts and work as part of projects teams to create launch materials for new products and indications.
What are your tasks as "Regulatory Affairs Manager - MDR (m/f/x)"?
- You will support product development
- You will check which phases of the life cycle needs developments
- You will be the contact person for internal and external customers on regulatory topics
- You will lead responsibilities in interdisciplinary projects
- You will be responsible for the Examination of regulatory documents of third-party products and Regulatory support of systems in accordance with MDR (Art. 22 & Art. 23)
- You will be responsible for the overview of international approvals
What does the position as "Regulatory Affairs Manager - MDR (m/f/x)"? offer to you?
- Exciting projects & personal development
- Remote Working and Flexible work hours
- Sport and health benefits
- International and friendly Environment
What requirements do you need for "Regulatory Affairs Manager - MDR (m/f/x)"?
- University degree in technical or life science field
- At least 2 year's experience in regulatory affairs for medical devices
- Experience and knowledge of MDR
- knowledge of EU medical device legislation and other international regulations
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent language skills in German and English (written and spoken)
About the client?
Our client is a researcher, developer and manufacturer of validated medical devices and services. They are an active company with a value-oriented corporate culture. The complete solutions in the areas of screening, diagnostics, and follow-up management, that they offered, make them a market leader in Medical Device area.
Are you interested in such company? Then you should apply now! If you would like to receive Information, I would be happy to let you more about it and other opportunities:
Contact for application:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +49 (0)89 / 26200311
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marianna-furchÃ¬-90872750/