SciPro are currently working with an international health care organisation who are looking for a Senior/ Principal Scientist to join the Molecular Modelling and Design Team. This company have a global presence and are continually improving the lives of those living with chronic diseases such as diabetes. This is a great opportunity to work within a collaborative and dynamic environment and be a part of improving the lives of patients with serious illness.
Depending upon your scientific area and previous experience, you will be responsible for:
- Employing and developing structural modelling within drug discovery utilising Machine Learning to improve functional properties of peptides and proteins.
- Integrating novel Machine Learning technologies for protein structure predictions.
- Compound design alongside Artificial Intelligence work flow.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Holds a PhD within a computational structural biology discipline, such as Molecular Modelling, Computational Chemistry etc.
- Highly proficient using protein modelling software.
- Proven record of applying structural modelling within a drug discovery context.
- Passionate about making a difference to patients with chronic unmet medical needs.
- Keen to work within a collaborative environment.
- Competitive package.