Technical Sales Manager - Active Ingredients (m/f/x)
Are you interested in working in an owner-managed, family-orientated, medium-sized organization? Do you enjoy short decision-making paths and the freedom to implement your own ideas? Are you motivated by travelling the world to increase brand awareness? If your answer to these questions is yes, then look no further!
Your responsibilities as the new Technical Sales Manager:
- Sales ("technical sales") and product management of active ingredients within
the cosmetics industry (Cosmetics & Personal Care).
- Independent support and technical advice to customers and distribution partners.
- Calculation of prices and independent order processing.
- Organizing and taking responsibility for workshops and training courses for distribution partners and customers.
- Participation in international trade fairs, seminars, and conferences.
- Observation and implementation of industry trends.
- Develop promising growth strategies together with R&D and their colleagues in marketing.
- Writing scientific articles for specialist magazines, and creating content for our social media channels.
- Holding lectures.
- Planning and evaluating effectiveness studies, translating the results into commercial selling points.
- Creation and maintenance of marketing and product documents.
What awaits you as the new Technical Sales Manager?
- Home office when not traveling.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- Contact with interesting, international customers.
- A culture that encourages development, and rewards enthusiasm.
- Perfromance-based pay.
- Working in a family-orientated, friendly environment.
- Employer-funded pension options.
- Subsidized canteen, with access to free fruit and drinks.
- In-house fitness programs.
- Dog-friendly, beautiful workplace.
The ideal Technical Sales Manager would have the following qualifications:
- Successfully completed business or natural science studies.
- Professional experience in the field of cosmetics & personal care, ideally with active ingredients or chemical distribution.
- Flexible team player with a high energy level and can-do mentality.
- Passion for selling active ingredients.
- Structured, precise, and customer-oriented way of working with high standards in terms of quality, and continuously striving for opportunities for improvement.
- Business fluent German and English skills with excellent communication skills.
- Enjoyment of customer contact and international travel activities (45%).
I am looking forward to receiving your application and learning more about your profile!