Technology Project Manager (m/f/x) | Stuttgart area or up to 75% remote | Pharma
In this role you will be leading assigned projects to its intended benefits and results, meeting the goals of the underlying business case, applying project management technics, functional know-how, advanced communication, and planning skills in leading multifunctional teams, and communicating the project status to all levels of the organization. You will be leading several complex technology transfers, optimization and compliance projects from the start to the end in an international environment.
What will your activities as "Technology Project Manager (m/f/x)" involve?
- Responsibly and successfully lead several complex technology transfers, optimization and compliance projects from the start to the end.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring of the project activities (scope, time, resources and costs).
- Creation and leadership of cross-functional project team including a team communication plan, organization of teamwork, setting priorities and tasks, organization of team meetings and reports.
- Preparation and maintenance of project documentation such as Technology Transfer Protocol, Evaluation Report, Project Order (timeline, costs and resources in MS Project) and Risk Assessment in accordance with work instructions and procedures.
- Tracking realization, delegating tasks and involving stakeholders who need to be accountable and responsible for concrete activities. The leading project team, supporting processes, coordinating activities and reporting regarding projects status on project review meetings.
- Responsible and accountable for coordinating decision-making within the project team related to proposed differences between receiving unit and sending unit.
- Coordination with our Purchasing and Supply Chain Strategy.
- Consider that project plan activities are developed in line with other programs, initiatives and evaluation of commercial impacts of technology transfers.
What does the position as "Technology Project Manager (m/f/x)" offer you?
- Salary: base salary + 13th salary + bonus
- Contract type: unlimited
- Vacation: 30 days / year
- Working time: 40 hours / week
- Accessibility: Very good transport connections by public transport; sufficient parking spaces available
- Start date: At the next possible date
- Homeoffice: 75% remote work within Germany possible; 25% on-site in the HQ
What requirements should you bring as "Technology Project Manager (m/f/x)"?
- University degree in a life sciences field
- 3-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry related to manufacturing, quality, or regulatory affairs
- Track record in successfully leading complex projects for technology transfer which include changes in the manufacturing process for pharmaceutical products (solid oral dosage forms, analytical methods and product and process optimizations)
- Advanced skills in project management with the ability to be deeply involved in finding solutions and troubleshooting in activities related to compliance, optimization, process development and transfer.
- Experience in PMO processes including creation and leadership of project teams, delegating tasks and tracking realization, supporting processes, coordinating activities, leading and motivating team members to make decisions and achieve deliverables.
- Knowledge of relevant pharmaceutical guidelines (such as EU guidelines, ICH guidelines, GxP etc.)
- You are result-oriented and appreciate independent, conceptual and structured work
- You are characterized by analytical thinking skills as well as very good organizational and communicative skills.
- User knowledge of common MS Office programs is required, knowledge of other relevant IT systems (e.g. Amplexor) is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel around 10-20% of the time
- Fluency in English (both oral and written); any other language would be a plus
Information about our client:
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company with about 1200 employees in more than 30 countries. The company has been completely family-owned from the very beginning (founded in 1971) and develops and sells biofactors and generic products. The product range includes prescription drugs as well as OTC products and dietary supplements. As part of a large-scale growth initiative, the company plans to multiply its turnover in the coming years.
I look forward to your application!