I am working with a start-up Biomedical company who are identifying novel medicines to produce therapies that directly target the process of aging and overall improving quality of life. This is a rare and unique opportunity to join the R&D team, working within a state-of-the-art laboratory space within an innovative and progressive Biotech company. You will be supporting their mission in eliminating cells across the oncology space and aging.
- Take ownership of the entire drug discovery and preclinical development programs.
- Embrace the responsibility of a scientific leader, working well across the team to continue the current development plan.
- Create an internal preclinical development capability; exploring budgets, resources etc, to drive future projects.
- Key communicator with regulatory bodies and other clinical colleagues.
- Have extensive market and trend knowledge within the R&D space, primarily across immuno-oncology.
- PhD in Discovery and Preclinical Development of drug candidates, ideally across Immunology and Oncology.
- 10+ year's experience within the Biotech/ Pharma industry.
- Proven record in execution from molecules to DC nomination.
- Excellent communication skills across C-Suites and Board of Directors.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated CV and contact details.