Start: immediately - for six months
For our client in the pharmaceutical industry, we are currently searching for a Freelancer (m/f/x) in work safety and energy management for six months.
In addition to the statutory occupational safety and environmental protection regulations, there are group-internal occupational safety standards. These have been successively implemented at the site in recent years. Some of the standards have been updated and the changes need to be implemented at the site.
Although the process safety standard is implemented at the site, it has been fundamentally revised and the procedures must therefore be adapted. The following occupational safety standards are to be processed as part of this project:
- Bypass EHS devices
- Hot work
- Line break
- Process security
- Damage Prevention
- Energy management
Another focus is the maintenance of the energy management system according to ISO 50001 and regular reporting to the project management
- Knowledge of the standards and policy competency related to EHS and local safety standards
- Professional experience in the planning and implementation of safety issues in the context of construction projects
- Certification in ISO50001
- Very good knowledge of EHS
- Experience in project management
- Sound computer skills: at least MS Office
- Planning and organizational skills, structured working style, good communication skills and a high sense of responsibility, initiative and team spirit
- Fluent in German and English to ensure optimal communication with all internal and external stakeholders
Tel: +49 89 2320583979
I look forward to hearing from you!