Clinical Development (m/f/x)
Are you interested in a position in a very innovative and growing company? Are you looking for a friendly and highly motivated team that will support you in your career development? Are you interested in a position in a global environment with diverse responsibilities? Are you interested in improving health in the world globally?
Become part of a dynamic family business and shape your future.
What are your tasks Clinical Development Specialist (m/f/x)?
- You will draft and review toxicological reports and provide input to them. In addition,
you take care of the dossier modules 2.4, 2.5 and 2.7 for the marketing
- You will be responsible for the preparation of Scientific Advice Briefing documents
and the discussion of study concepts for differentiated generics in the context.
- The duties and objectives of this position are to prepare pharmacological,
toxicological and/or medical advice for the team, development partners and clients
of our company.
- You select, engage and manage external experts needed to support the
pharmacological, toxicological and/or medical evaluation of complex study
programmes in a wide range of indications and dosage forms.
- In collaboration with internal and external experts, you will be responsible for the
entire idea evaluation process (including due diligence) and manage the terms of
partnership agreements in coordination with EU management.
- You will oversee the study conduct and supervision of CROs/development
partners, if required. You will also be responsible for the quality of the clinical trial
programme according to GCP and applicable country guidelines and laws.
What qualifications do you need?
- You have a scientific degree in pharmacology or clinical pharmacology.
Alternatively, a degree in pharmacy, biology, natural sciences or human/veterinary
medicine with extensive medical/pharmacological training and above-average
knowledge of pharmacokinetics and/or toxicology would also be possible
- You have experience in the evaluation and interpretation of pharmacological and/or
bioequivalence studies and bring in-depth knowledge in the conduct of clinical
- You have good self-organisation skills and enjoy working in a multinational team.
- English is a must
- Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +49 (0)89 / 21093938
I am looking forward to an interesting conversation with you.