Clinical Project Manager - (gn) | Pharma
Are you interested in a highly visible position within a very innovative and growing company?
Are you looking for a friendly and highly motivated team to support you in your career growth?
What are your tasks as "Clinical Project Manager (gn)"?
- Collaboration in technology transfer and investment projects (e.g. by supporting development and optimization runs; independently working out solutions to technical problems).
- Coordinates technical and process-related issues.
- Maintains effective working relationships with the study team, sites, and other departments.
- Amends clinical study documents as needed.
What does the position offer to you?
- Contract: unlimited & full time
- Salary: base salary + additional 13th salary + bonus
- Holidays: 30 days / year
- Working hours: 40 hours / week
- Accessibility: on-site parking and very good public transport connections
- Start date: At the next possible time
What requirements do you need for "Clinical Project Manager (gn)"?
- D./ master's degree or BS/BA in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or comparable.
- Experience with Clinical simulation programs (CTS)
- At least 2 years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry or other relevant clinical research experience/CRO in the conduct and management of clinical manufacturing activities.
- Strong understanding and background of clinical trials and study design.
- Demonstrate leadership, critical thinking, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Used to work in a multidisciplinary setting, strong cooperative team player, ability to be flexible and adapt to a changing environment.
Does this position appeal to you? Then you should apply right away! If you would like to receive further or alternative positions, I would also be pleased to receive your application!
- Please send your CV to my e-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone call with presentation of the company
My contact details at a glance:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0049 (0) 89/21093938 (with extension)
I look forward to receiving your application!