SciPro is partnering with a unique global biopharma strategy consultancy with offices in across the world… and it is still growing.
Building on a successful foundation of competitor expertise and medical and scientific strategy, they recently acquired a boutique customer research and brand strategy consultancy. They are now embarking on an exciting journey to expand this customer-centric brand strategy team into the US market to better serve their US-based global and domestic clients.
When you join this new, exciting venture, you will be working with global healthcare and pharmaceutical clients across the full product life cycle, to help them unlock the full potential of their brands. You will be successful I this role with the following experience:
· Relevant bachelor’s degree or advanced degree – this could include life sciences, psychology, business and marketing, etc.
· More than five years of professional experience, of which at least three years are in consulting, strategy or brand strategy
· Excellent business development skills to cultivate and grow existing client relationships
· Strong account and project management skills
· Exceptional thinking skills: strategic, analytical and conceptual
· Extensive experience of leading and developing teams for consulting projects