Lead Qualified Person (m/f/x) | Personal Health Care | Kärnten
As team member of the Quality Operations department at this pharmaceutical production site, you will be responsible for the market release of medicinal products in accordance with § 7 of the AMBO. As a Qualified Person you will ensure the dossier compliant production of all medicinal products. You will be significantly involved in deviation management and change control as well as in customer complaints with regards to compliance with dossier conformity and GMP principles. You will work closely with the supplier qualification team in the qualification of new raw materials. You are also the central contact person for quality-related questions.
Your requirements as "Lead Qualified Person (m/f/x)"?
- Pharmacist or comparable educational background in combination with ULG Qualified Person
- Several years of professional experience as a qualified person in the pharmaceutical industry
- Very good IT skills (MS Office, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Team and communication skills, flexibility
Information about our client:
Our client was founded over 150 years ago and has developed into the world's leading consumer goods company with a portfolio including some of the most trusted brands on the market. Their product portfolio includes 60+ individual brands with one of them being "Personal Health Care", where this position will be located. The client is operating in more than 100 countries worldwide and has almost 100.000 employees.