SciPro are exclusively partnered with a global rare disease company who are on the brink of a period of phenomenal organizational change and growth. They are currently looking for a Market Access Director to join their team and lead on the market access strategy for their pivotal phase 3 product across Europe.
The ideal candidate will have pan-European experience with a broad knowledge of access and reimbursement processes across EMEA in order to coordinate market access activities at an above country level. You will be responsible for mapping out the access pathway, consolidating country needs for a European launch. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with a flat structure who are passionate about staying as close to the patient and to the business as possible.
With an extensive pipeline of indications and a potential blockbuster, this is a great time to join!
- Developing market access, pricing and reimbursement strategies for the company's portfolio across EMEA
- Developing reimbursement dossiers
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external consultants
- Budgetary responsibility ensuring effective spend in line with business plan
- Demonstrable success of building and executing EMEA market access strategy
- Direct experience with price negotiations across European countries
- Strong medical/scientific background
- Excellent communicator with a variety of stakeholders
If you would like to apply or to discuss the role/company in more depth, please send your CV to Laura Hulley at email@example.com