Medical Advisor (gn) wanted (75% Homeoffice possible)
Our client is experiencing tremendous growth and requires additional support. Renowned in the pharmaceutical industry for their groundbreaking research on biofactors, they are expanding their team in the beautiful region of Baden-Württemberg, Germany. With over 1,200 current employees, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded organization and be a part of their success.
What will your activities as "Medical Advisor (gn) involve?
- Internal contact person for your products
- Congress participation, preparation of symposia, webinars...
- Functional and disciplinary leadership of a small team
- 3rd line support
- Active co-creation of the medical-scientific strategy for the development of the therapeutic area Nervous System together with the Global Marketing department
- Continuous provision and expansion of medical-scientific expertise, e.g., for innovations and new product development, regulatory activities, and information material for internal and external use
What does this position offer you as a „Medical Advisor (gn)"?
- Type of contract: Unlimited
- Holiday: 30 days / year
- Working hours: 40 hours / week
- A dynamic, international environment with the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and extensively, to contribute experience and knowledge and to implement ideas
- Compensation in line with the market and your performance, as well as additional benefits which can be used flexibly according to your needs, e.g.,
- Subsidy for direct insurance
- Individual compensation options for days off, pension provisions or payout
- Support for your general well-being and/or work-life balance
- Health-promoting measures such as discounted conditions on over-the-counter (OTC) pharmacy products or health days
What qualifications should you have as a Medical Advisor (gn)?
- Successfully completed studies in medicine, pharmacy, nutritional sciences, biochemistry or biology
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry in the medical-scientific field and in strategic development and planning
- Strong commitment to their „biofactor"-based portfolio and treatment mindset (OTC)
- Please send your CV to my e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone call with presentation of the company
My contact details at a glance:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 0049 (0)89 / 21093938
I am looking forward to your application.