Pharmacist - Expert Clinical Supply (m/f/x) | Munich | Pharma
In this role, you will be mainly accountable for the management of packaging orders for IMPs with regards to communication, collaboration, documentation, operational processing, warehousing, and release. You ensure GMP-compliance, effectiveness, health, and safety and are conducting and management trainings.
This role offers you the possibility to take over technical leadership of the study coordination team on-site at the production facility as well as a deputy function of Head of Manufacturing of IMP Packaging.
What will your tasks as "Pharmacist - Expert Clinical Supply (m/f/x)" be?
- Ensuring a smooth IMP packaging order processing with regards to communication, collaboration, documentation, operational processing, warehousing and release
- Ensuring an IMP packaging documentation processing with regards to GMP-compliance, effectiveness, user friendliness, health and safety
- Representing the Head of manufacturing of IMP-Packaging
- Collaboration with other, global functions as an expert for suitable packaging materials and packaging designs
- Forcing continuous optimization within the role's responsibilities
- Professional, technical management of the study coordination team
- Preparation of standard operating procedures
- Contribution to clinical label management within a global team as a window person for DSE CSO
- Conducting and management of trainings
Your requirements as a "Pharmacist - Expert Clinical Supply (m/f/x)"?
- University Degree in Pharmacy
- 4+ years of experience in a hands-on position within clinical supplies or as a GMP Pharmacist / Production Pharmacist / Clinical Operation Manufacturing
- Reliability and ability to work in teams, as well as autonomous/without constant monitoring
- Very good knowledge of GMP-requirements
- Knowledge of special IMP-requirements (e.g. avoidance of unblinding!)
- High flexibility in response to changing priorities, requirements and conditions
- Willingness to take over responsibility and long-lasting projects
- Leading competence
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP
- Open mindset to understand technical, structural and operating process related conditions
- Good documentation skills, Analytical thinking
- Good communication skills in English and German
Information about our client:
The company is one of the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world and operates in 16 European countries. With over 15,000 employees in 20 countries, the company develops and markets innovative medicines for patients in the field of hypertension, thrombotic diseases and in the field of oncology.
Are you interested in this position? Then you should apply now! If you would like to receive further or alternative positions, I would also be happy to receive your application!