Project Leader (m/f/x) | Medical Devices | BW
In this position you will be mainly responsible for managing the project in the regulatory affairs team of medical devices, focusing on compliance, regulations, and published guidance documents.
What are your tasks as "Project Leader (m/f/x)"?
- Responsible for the registration of products
- Responsible of approvals and quality assurance of the project
- Responsible for the technical documentation and relevant regulatory and legal requirements
- Work with departmental heads, managers, and other stakeholders to develop team goals and delegate tasks to the appropriate team member
What requirements do you need for "Project Leader (m/f/x)"?
- At least 2 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Experience as a Project manager
- Academic background or relevant education in the medical device industry
- German and English fluent
- Structured, detailed, independent and responsible way of working
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Problem solving skills
What does the position as "Project Leader (m/f/x)"? offer to you?
- Development & manufacture of innovative products
- Flat Hierarchy and Decision Maker
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
About the client?
Our client is a researcher, developer and manufacturer of validated medical devices and services. They are an active company with a value-oriented corporate culture. The complete solutions in the areas of screening, diagnostics, and follow-up management, that they offered, make them a market leader in Medical Device area.
Are you interested in such company? Then you should apply now! If you would like to receive Information, I would be happy to let you more about it and other opportunities:
- E-Mail: M.Furchi@sciproglobal.de
- Tel: +49 (0)89 / 26200311
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marianna-furchÃ¬-90872750/