SciPro are delighted to partner with a global pharmaceutical company who are on the brink of a period of phenomenal organizational change and growth. Their mission is to transform the lives of patients with serious and rare diseases through access to their innovative therapies. They are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager, EU.
Within the role, you will be responsible for reviewing all of the commercial and medical materials used by field teams across the EU, ensuring compliance with regulations, corporate policies and business objectives.
With an extensive pipeline of indications and a potential blockbuster, this is a great time to join!
- Works with cross-functional teams to evaluate materials are in line with local country regulations across the EU
- Works with commercial colleagues to support planning and prioritisation of materials
- Is a proactive member of review meetings to resolve potential issues and takes part in escalation meetings where necessary
- Collaborates with US review teams for global materials
- Strong knowledge of EU promotional regulations and standards
- International experience of reviewing and approving pharmaceutical promotional material
- Strong communication skills