SciPro is leading the search for a Senior Analyst, Commercial/Market Access to join a leading healthcare analytics company and go-to-market partner to more than 1,300 biopharma and payer customers for nearly three decades. This role sits within the Solutions team and plays an integral role in introducing business leaders and healthcare organizations to the company and aligning their software solutions with their analytic needs to improve healthcare. You will be the first hire reporting into the Senior Director, Commercial Solutions and will be working face-to-face with clients addressing market access questions. You will use knowledge of healthcare patient data, analytic precision, and key industry challenges in the sales process, acting as peers to the buyers and users of their software. The ideal candidate for this position will have:
· Strong interest in healthcare and technology, experience analyzing large databases, and expertise of commercial analytics for brand launch/management, field team targeting, payor negotiations, and marketing interventions.
· Experience with analyzing patient level datasets such as claims and EHR data is also needed to support needs of life science commercial teams
· Knowledge of insurance plans and formularies, and their value to life science organization
· Demonstrated analytical, organizational, creative problem solving
· Understanding relational databases
· Ability to code (SAS, R or Pyton) as understanding data and coding language is important
· Bachelors (5+ years) or Master’s (3+ years) in a technical field in the Healthcare setting
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the business as they are becoming a well-known contender in this space and their unique and fast data platform that empowers their clients within the life science space to implement deep analytics with little-to-no programming required is being used by over two dozen leading Pharma and Medical Device companies.