We are searching for a senior R&D mechanical engineer / project leader for our client, a highly innovative medical device start-up in Ulm.
- leading mechanical R&D projects in a innovative start-up environment
- independent problem finding and solution
- conceptualize, design, select suitable components, assemble and test complex devices and research setups
- improve and maintain complex existing setups
- interdisciplinary coordination with electronics, software and researchers
- min. 3-5 years of experience in the field of mechanical engineering in a regulated enviroment
- solid mechanical engineering background (Masters in Mechanical Engineering, 3+ years experience)
- strong system level understanding
- hands on person
- fluent in english
Our client is an innovative quantum technology startup that was spun off from the University of Ulm and is backed by tier-1 investors from Silicon Valley and Europe. Their mission is to leverage their unique know-how and IP in quantum technologies to become a front-runner in the development and commercialization of novel medical imaging modalities. This technology will advance the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and neurological disorders.
For questions or further details, please contact Verena Arendt at email@example.com or +49 89 / 26 20 588 94.