Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/f/x) - Innovation & new Initiatives | Ulm| Pharma
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company with about 1000 employees in more than 30 countries. The company has been completely family-owned from the very beginning (founded in 1971) and develops and sells biofactor and generic products. The product range includes prescription drugs as well as OTC products and dietary supplements. As part of a large-scale growth initiative, the company plans to multiply its turnover in the coming years.
What will your tasks as Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager be?
- First-class regulatory support during the entire innovation process for product ideas ranging from food supplements to medicinal products (RX/OTC)
- Regulatory assessment and risk assessment of the new product ideas with a focus on early identification of key regulatory challenges and regulatory risk/benefit assessment related to the proposed strategies
- Provide briefings and obtain external regulatory assessments on specific product categories, business models and new geographies for which internal expertise is not available
- Coordinating and integrating the required regulatory input for the innovation group at the global level
- Creating and sustaining a "Regulatory Innovation work toolkit", which records general lessons learned from working with innovation ideas
- Bachelor/master's in food chemistry, food technology, pharmacy, nutritional science
- At least 3-4 years of experience in regulatory Affairs in the filed of conusumer health with a focus on dietary supplements or cosmetics
- depth knowledge pf the legal and regulatory requirements of supplements, for pro-/prebiotics, botanicals or other non-vitamin
- Precise, analytical, self-motivated, integrative and responsible way of working, value-oriented and corporate mindset and action
- Demonstrated excellent organisational and project management skills as well as the ability to work in rotating teams in a matrix structure and perform tasks to a high level in a detail-oriented way in spite of strict deadlines
Essential knowledge & skills:
- Very good written and spoken English; knowledge of German and other languages is an advantage
- Reliability, team spirit, initiative, cross-departmental thinking and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously
What does the position of Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager offer you?
- Salary: base salary + 13th salary
- Contract type: unlimited
- Vacation: 30 days / year
- Working time: 40 hours / week
- Accessibility: Very good transport connections by public transport; sufficient parking spaces available
- Start date: At the next possible date
- Homeoffice: 75% remote
- This is a Headquarter position and needs regular presence on site!
My contact details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0049 (0) 89/26 20 09 25 (direct dial)
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Marlene_Inderhees/cv
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marlene-inderhees-376a7a16b/
I look forward to your application!