SciPro are proud to be partnered with a global Biotech organisation with presence globally. This company are disrupting the market, by creating core patient focus around serious and rare diseases.
We are supporting them on their search for a Senior Statistical Genetecist in the Human Genetics team. The successful candidate will be onboarded to direct inspiring research for their technology platform, working closely with the wet-lab team, to leverage human datasets to identify therapeutic targets.
- Working highly collaboratively across the Wet-Lab, Bioinformatics and Human Genetics Leadership team for current and future programs.
- Create and develop human genetic analysis workflows.
- Curate multi-omics data from a variety of sources.
- Working knowledge of common statistical tests and methods for genetic association (e.g. GWAS).
- Experience in visualisation of Genomics data.
- Experience working in a Linux environment and highly proficient in Python.