Sr. Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/x) | Ulm | MedTech
In this position you will be responsible for supporting the business as Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/x). It gives you the opportunity to lead own projects and bring forward the product within the medical device sector.
These tasks are waiting for you:
- Coding of hardware automation and control systems
- Creation of specification and requirements
- Deploy PLC for automated control of sensors, valves, temperature control etc.
- Interdisciplinary coordination with hardware, electronics and researchers (gather specs,
- support with programming of research prototypes)
This completes your profiles:
- Studies in Electronics, Engineering, Medical Technologies, or a related field
- Solid software engineering background including communication with external hardware components
- Software architecture design, coding, and deployment
- Coding support on existing lab prototypes running on Python
- Solution-oriented, hands-on individual, who wants to make a difference
- Fluency in English
Information about our client:
Our client is an innovative quantum technology startup that was spun off from the University of Ulm and is backed by tier-1 investors from Silicon Valley and Europe. The company also created a site business which is in early development phase. The mission of our client is to leverage their unique know-how and technologies to become a front-runner in the development and commercialization of novel medical imaging modalities.