A fast paced pharmaceutical and biotech company in Massachusetts is looking to add a Sr. Manager Medical Writer to serve as an integral part of the Medical Writing team in a remote capacity. In this role, the Medical Writer (Remote) will be responsible for ensuring communications are complete, well organized & scientifically accurate. The successful candidate should have Senior Clinical & Regulatory Writing experience (IB’s, CSR’s, Protocols, etc) and will be meticulous, self-motivated and be able to be flexible while managing multiple project timelines.
- Proactively leading the medical writing team in various clinical documents and for regulatory purpose. This includes clinical protocols, clinical study reports, investigator brochures, and other regulatory submission documents.
- Matrix management across the medical writing function working to support team members with practices and systems.
- Create timelines to ensure proper completion of clinical writing projects.
- Provide support for QC of complex and clinical documents.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum of 6-8 years medical writing experience with at least 5 years of pharmaceutical or biotech experience required.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail related to consistency, grammar, syntax, and accuracy.
- Experience producing high quality clinical and regulatory submission documents.
- Veeva Vault – highly preferred.
What we can offer you:
- Hourly rate and contract length: $120/hr for 6 months, extension likely, conversion possible.
- 40 hours per week.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental.
Please reach out if interested in this role and/or other great opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org.