Team leader RA (m/f/d)| Thuringia |Medical devices
Our client is a strong, established business and a global market leader in the Medical Device area for more than 100 years. In addition to innovative products and tailored solutions, they also offer comprehensive services for users, medical professionals, and distribution partners.
What are your tasks as "Team Leader RA" (m/f/x)"?
- Manage the Regulatory Affairs department including overseeing day-to-day operations
- Provide regulatory knowledge and guidance on medical device products
- Coordinate and support regulatory requests and determine required regulatory actions
- Coordinate worldwide registrations of products
What does the position offer to you?
- Exciting projects & personal development
- International Environment
- Company Events
- Flexible work hours
- Modern working environment
What requirements do you need?
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or health discipline, preferably M.S. or higher
- At least 3 year's experience in Regulatory Affairs for Medical device products
- people management and project management experience
- IVDR is a plus
- Excellent language skills in German and English (written and spoken)
Are you interested in such company? Then you should apply now! If you would like to receive Information, I would be happy to let you more about it and other opportunities:
Contact for application:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +49 (0)89 / 26200311
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marianna-furchÃ¬-90872750/
- Staffing and Recruiting
- Public Relations